Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thanks mamarazzi aka small kucing

What a lovely dress!! this pictures was shared by mamarazzi to me via facebook. So sweet of her mamarazzi told me that she happened to passed by MCdonald subang parade and saw this dress and then she thought of me and also she said it will look very cute on me ha ha ha. How did you know I love pink and white mamarazzi? that was my favorite color.


My sister say she love the design too pandai lah mamarazzi pilih dress memang cun both thumbs up!! Smiling like a witch now  ROFL.. Thank you so much I'm going to subang parade and look for this dress next week yay!!  Meow..Meow..Meow =D

2 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Small Kucing said...

:) suits you.

Unknown said...

@Small Kucing i like the design match the color too!! cool!! :D

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day