Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nadhira - Tear Us Apart Feat. Ron E Jones (Official Music Video)


Tear Us Apart feat. Ron E Jones
Lyrics by Nadhira and Ron E Jones
Produced by Tom Diesel
Mastered by Qumran


Verse 1
From the first time we met each other
I knew that we’d be together
I saw in your eyes
It’s just a matter of time
Verse 2
Don’t know if this feels like the real thing
Tell me what to do where do I begin
Don’t know where to start
Should I let you in my heart?
Pre Chorus
And all it took was on touch, one kiss
I’ve never felt love like this
I pray, I wish we can have this forever

Chorus
I told you from the very start
It’s always gonna be about us
Just don’t go and break my heart
Just don’t go and break my heart
I knew that we would make it this far
No nothing’s gonna tear us apart
Just don’t go and break my heart
Baby don’t go and break my heart

Verse 3
Girl you know now that we’re together
I won’t leave your side forever
You know that I’m yours
Baby you’re my only girl in the world
Verse 4
Now I have no reason to be alone
Fell in love with you, you are now my home
I’ll always be true
I see no one else but you
Pre Chorus



I fall in love with this song gosh I love the rhythm and the song meaning my heart racing fast while I'm listening to this song now I'm thinking about someone yeah and I wanted to tell him that there's nothing's gonna tear us apart sweetheart. You have my heart and I will always have yours trust in me when I said, I love you and I will always do..


2 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

The Advisor said...

Sayang abg suka sangat dgn lagu ni ianya memberi makna yang mendalam pada abg sayang abang love you so much muaaahhhhhh

Unknown said...

@strategicintelligence yes sweetheart ..the meaning is so deep :P awhhh i never get tired telling u this.. I heart u too.. always!!

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day