Saturday, November 5, 2011

Blogger application for iPhone

Old pictures of myself winks!!

Earlier this morning I'll update my iPhone software into iOS 5.0 it took me sometime only I manage to backup all my application. When everything is done I download another software for my iPhone it's a new goodies for editing pictures into a kawai style ha ha ha, then guess what I've downloaded after that? I download my iPhone a software for blogger LOL!! Yay I got it on my iPhone now!! I am so happy cause even if I'm not online via lappy I still can update my blog via mobile. If you have an iPhone you should try download the application for blogger it's for free na worry you don't need to pay anything he he. Currently I'm updating this post via iPhone. *grind*

0 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day