Sunday, November 13, 2011

Snacks, Snacks, Snacks


I love to eat this when I was a kid choki - choki it became one of my favorites those day's but nowadays i don't eat them anymore scared lor, I always have problem with my tooth  so I decided to stop eating sweet's or chocolate. 
 

My sister get addicted to it these days she always bought many of them and sometimes she will force me to eat it! Ha ha, she will tell me this "just one time please try the new flavor you haven't try it before right?".
 

Then I told her I won't because I don't want to have any rotten tooth anymore cause I already got one since my last filling was a failure ROFL. 

But she insist of asking me to take one, last night finally I had one choki - choki milk mix choco flavor yummyehh. Such an evil girl she is ha ha ha always make my saliva running out like a river.



My homemade maggi goreng with fried egg i'll mixed it with some vegetables and added some chillies to get the spicy taste. I cooked it myself it's an indo mee maggi goreng LOL, it make me full very fast.

2 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Small Kucing said...

tak aci....now am hungry pulak for maggi goreng

Unknown said...

@Small Kucing ha ha sorry mamarazzi, make you hugry.. :P

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day