Thursday, November 3, 2011

My wisdom tooth filling is out!!

Gosh, I don't know how to tell what I am feeling right now. Whether it's angry or upset I couldn't tell anymore. Remember the last time entry I posted about me went to the dentist and done the filling? Now my left upper wisdom tooth is finally out!! DAMN, can you believe it? I was eating a french fries the moment it happened luckily I didn't swallow my tooth inside my throat if not what do you think would happen to me when I swallowed my own tooth? Damn it!!! I really hate this now I gotta make an another dentist appointment again and asked them what to do with it? should I tell them to extract the left tooth or what? It's hard for me to eat now. I'm really disappointed about it. You see I hardly eat any sweet's candy or whatever that can spoil my tooth, but how come I got the rotten tooth?  The question is was it because my wisdom tooth aren't healthy anymore or maybe the doctor didn't done the right filling for my wisdom tooth..?? Now honestly telling I'm totally not in a mood and I feel damn pissed off!!! :'(  

Can anyone tell me, klinik dentist mana yang bagus ada sesiapa tahu tak??? If you know any kindly inform me about the location. Thank you very  much in advance. 

2 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Small Kucing said...

For me i think better extract coz wisdom tooth tak guna also.

I usually go to Klinik Pergigian chong in Seri Petaling.http://www.smallkucing.com/2010/07/klinik-pergigian-chong-seri-petaling.html 50-2, Jalan Radin Tengah, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur, 57000 Wilayah Persekutuan. Tel : 03-90584825.

The clinic not high class type la. Takde air-cond and free coffee but the dentist, Dr Chong is quite good. Male dentist

Mars Mell-o said...

@Small Kucing thanks for the add mamarazz i already read your blog post, they way you describe on your entry the doc seem's nice and honest one, i will try to make an appointment when myhun is back from jakarta. thanks again!! really the tooth has become my major problem!! hahaha tak suka tapi terpaksa tolarate now.

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day