Saturday, August 27, 2011

Nuffnang Celebrates BlogDay!!




Blog Day 2011 : The 6 Blog that interest me the most

1. Small Kucing  - http://www.smallkucing.com

I’ll picked this blog because she is the most kindly person I’ve ever known from Blogspot since I start active on blogging.  What made me keep returning back to “small kucing” blog is the awesome pictures of her little boy and also her day in life story is very inspiring and wait a minute I almost forget to say here she had the most funny comments. 

2. Rose Johari – http://www.rosejohari.com

I’ll picked this blog because she is the most friendly person I’ve ever known at Blogspot since I start active on blogging. What made me keep returning back to “Rose Johari” blog is has tons of blogging tips and info that can be shared among bloggers, and how can I forget to say it here aloud? She is my top commenter as always. 

3.  Chybeelila – http://www.chybeelila.com

I’ll picked this blog because I admire her skill's in photography! And if you are looking for some awesome picture’s that you never seen before. You're at the right spot!! cause throughout her blog, you’ll see pictures taken from her journey of life that she wanted to share with all. 


I’ll picked this blog because she is adorable and has a friendly character what made me keep returning back to her blog is she keep her followers on track.  She leave comment’s in every blog that she visited. See? This how all bloggers should do. If you are in someone page’s let the owner of the blog knows that you are there by dropping them some comment, so it's easy for them to follow your links back. Cause you’ll never know that your comment’s probably can give them more inspirations to keep on blogging sharing is caring!! ;)

5. Juzt YenTenG ** -  http://juztytc.blogspot.com

I’ll picked this blog because she have an awesome post!! She sparks her thought’s and feelings and of course she had a great personality. 


I’ll just found out about her blog yesterday I probably wouldn’t know about her blog existence until yesterday she came to visit my blog and become my followers.  I’ll follow her link back and when I first entering her blogger profile. I see that she have 3 links there but this one “ My daily coffee talk” is what interest me the most I’ll follow her blog back and I start reading her post one by one, it’s truly inspiring how she express and write her thoughts in words, they are most fascinating and informative I love how she put them into a perfective and also easy to understand.



Click here to participate " Nuffnang Celebrates BlogDAY 2011 "

8 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

SHAHRUL HAIRY DOT COM said...

It really good for Nuffnang introduce that Blogger Day. Really felt like so appreciated!

btw, ur blog so cool!

yours
SH

Small Kucing said...

awww....I am touched. Thank you thank you :)

Didn't know also Nuffnang have this promotion kekeke...

Mars Mell-o said...

@Small Kucing you are most welcome mamarazzi O:-)

anumuchan said...

Thanks 4 da lovely comment.terharuuu..heeee :)btw, slamat hari raya^^

Unknown said...

@アヌム ちゃん you are welcome :D selamat hari raya to u too.

Konea K. said...

Awwwhh thank you ! Felt so touched. ;) You're just so sweet ! Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri ;)

Unknown said...

@Konea K.

youre welcomr u too :) selamat hari raya aidilfitri

Unknown said...

kenal frommetoyou je :D

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day