Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wait!! it's not yet THE END


After so many hours driving around KL we all went to optical shop, which is located at time square to look for a new specs for my hun and at the same time I was looking for a contact lens. I ask the sales assistance about the eye lenses I want to buy but they don’t have the type of the eye lens I'm looking for so I gotta wait for a week only I can get it uggghh why like that one? *leceh betul.*


My hun already pay rm600 ++ only for the contact lens and the eye care solution. He he one box is cost about rm80 and I bought 7 different colors and style awwwhhh!!! then one I given to my sis and one for my besty.

*diorang pun nak bergayaan juga wewiiiiiiit!!! LOL *

Thank’s sweetheart for everything I know you gonna read this.

SEE YOU ALL ON THE NEXT EPISODE

0 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day