Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's NEVER TOO LATE

Friendship isn't how you forget but how you forgive

Not how you listen but how you understand

Not how you see but how you feel

Not how you let go but how you hold on.

The purpose of friendship is not to have someone who might complete you. But to have someone with whom you might share your incompleteness.

Friendship is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person. Because you neither have to weigh your thoughts nor measure you're words.

Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it.

Dream a better dream and work for it, Dream a better dream and work it hard

Dreams are reality and for dream to become reality is what we always dream.

Hold 10 roses in your hand and stand opposite to the mirror, you'll see 11 roses and between them the most beautiful roses in the world is you.

Whenever you feel a flutter of joy, it's probably others angel dancing over you. And whenever you smile for no reason at all its probably because I’m thinking of you.

Relationship between friend is like a violin, music may stop now. But the string are attached forever and if you be in touch or not, you are always be remembered.

So close but still yet so far..

Sometime my mind asked, why i'm missing you? why I care for you? why I always remember you? And then my heart answered me, it's simply because you are my sweet friend of all time.

The sun has risen from the east and birds are singing happily and butterflies are around the flowers. Its time to wake up give a bunches of hugs and say good morning to you my sweet friend.

We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing: YOU WILL NEVER LOSE ME! I will always be there as a friend, a true friend is one who overlooks your failure and admire your success, a ring is round and has no end, that’s how long I will be your friend.

0 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day