Monday, November 15, 2010

PLUS 8 DAMANSARA


Another lovely place we found here I like the environment it's chillaxing and relaxing aswell and they also have a live band here not only that even the food is really really nice nah worries all the foods they are serving is pork free.
Try to guess what do you think this two are thinking ughhhhh? thinkin' of when the food is coming ROFL


Ocean Blue not Ocean deep He he he You and me yes it's you and me as always..

Cuttle fish awwhhh look's so yummy



Crabs meat and shark fin soup tasty i likeeee.
Sweet and sour prawns my princess favorite.
Wet butter prawns don't ever missed must try it!!
Siew pak choy with garlic i love vege sooo much LOL
I dont know why but since I was a kid i just cant eat without a vege less appetite.
Siakap steam fish delicious i'm lovin it!!
Chinese fried rice one for all - all for one Ha ha

0 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day