Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The two of us










Do you still remember?

Do you still remember?
Every memories the two of us
had share each other?
at once upon a time,
You’ll wait for me and I’ll wait for you
at the paradise of love
we spread our wing’s and fly high
up in the sky and feel free like a dove
Just you and I, the two of us..

Cause I still can freshly remember
at once upon a time you and me,
we both use’d to smile and laugh together,
You tell me your secret and I’ll tell you mine
and the two of us promise that we’ll forever
be friend’s and our eternal
love and friendship would never end
for It will always remain
forever last until the end..

And I hear you say,
(I cross my heart body and soul)
So, I repeat what you say,
I cross my heart body and soul.

Just when you think of me
I think of you too
(when I’m in your mind)
You’re in my mind too ohh..ohh
(when I’m in your thought)
You’re in my thought too
(when I’m in your dreams)
You’re in my dreams too ohh..ohh

(whenever you shut your eyes)
whenever I shut my eyes
(you see me standing right there next to your skin)
And I see you standing right there next to my skin
touching my lip’s then slowly caressing my cheek’s
hearing your voice’s softly whispering
and say I’m all your’s sweet dreamy angel.

You’re like every air I’ve breath to live
the one that I would spend the rest of my life with
the one that make’s me brand new and feel so alive

My sweetheart
My darling
My love
My everything
and my one and only
heart truly desires..


By: ZJ mars mell-o










0 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day