Monday, November 22, 2010

I hope this will cheer you up


old pic's of you and me if i'm not mistaken this was taken on the day we first met 08'

I know it is very hard to wave goodbye don't cry anymore my sweet friend no worries when time permits we'll see each other again and do you wanna know a secret? we meet a lot of people and make friend a few and from those few some touches our lives in some way that their present is felt even in the absents too. You're the best best best of friend i have in this life although the way we met and know each other is a little funny from dreamworld into reality world and now here we are , i guess you remember all this well no?cause I will never ever forget all those precious moment or trade it for something because you been there to console me when I'm down and when i thought that the whole world has walked out on me.

Thank you for being there for me when everyone seem had left me behind and for the memory we shared remember when you need a friend just call my name I will be there.

It's not the last goodbye for us right ? you know when you left i try not to she'd tears but you left something in my heart something which is too great the meaning of LOVE and FRIENDSHIP. I'm gonna miss you take good care of yourself there and study well. :-)

4 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

The Advisor said...

Sayang jgn sedih sgt nti klu di izin allah kita sama2 g sabah jumpa mira

Unknown said...

hehe mira lah tadi cry sampai i terikut cry sebab sedih tengok dia..macam tu..

SUE AMIERA said...

=(...........so sad................aku mo mngis lg ni....

Unknown said...

nanges lagi? nak rotan tak...no no no crying anymore :P

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day