Monday, May 23, 2011

Yuzu Japanese food restoran - The Garden


I love the atmosphere of this place and the main reason why I ask my hun to had dinner with me here is because I love Japanese food very much then I bet in my mind this is the perfect place for me!!
The bar view very relaxing all you can see from this spot is a bamboo.
This is for me and my hun drooling!!
Tempura set all in one there's rice and cawan mushi and everything awhhh!
Adageshi Taufu my favorite I love to eat this while it's still hot.
Small prawn's he he I forgot it's name but it taste really good.
Lastly we both share this dessert it's a fruits with ice cream toppings.

Check out this place sometime!! =D

15 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Small Kucing said...

wow........so nice. At which floor? Like tak pernah nampak. Maybe I tak perasan

Mars Mell-o said...

Small kucing: at 3rd floor hehehe mamarazzi, tahu tak macam mana nak pergi paparich kat garden? kat atas tu aje..

mars mell-o said...

xbawa kami pun......aiskrim tu yg mgiurkan...

SUE AMIERA said...

alamak.....lupa logout lak...

SUE AMIERA said...

hikhikhik.......sorry bos trguna nickmu lak td...

mars mell-o said...

hahaha..itulah aku hairan.. ko pakai laptop ku kat bilik sebelah tu, tak logout dulu..hairan aku tiba - tiba jak nick name ku timbul.. aku tak submit comment pun LOL

Azlan Hasan said...

although i don't eat japanese food but the food looks so nice n presentable..hehehe

Regards,
-Strider-

Haruuta Chan said...

:O Sedapnye XD Nak jugak, kat mana ek?

mars mell-o said...

haruuta chan: oh restoran ni kat garden =D 3rd floor

Rose Johari said...

hurm...mcm sedap jer dessert tuh...yum yum...hehehe

Mars Mell-o said...

rose: memang sedap pun hehe dalam tu semuanya fruits..i like the ice cream !!

Chybee said...

I love japanese food too!! but normally I just eat the normal sushi and tempura. never really try the others but the tofu look delicious!

Mars Mell-o said...

chybee: yeah it taste really good!! must try it sometime!! he he

SUE AMIERA said...

hikhihkhik..=P

Mars Mell-o said...

sue amira: nanti aku bawa kamu mkn sana ahaha

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day