Monday, March 14, 2011

Someday in the sky

:86: Somewhere In The sky :86:
Someday if I’m no longer around
Don’t think that I’ll forget you
Just look above the sky
then think of me and if your
heartbeat is racing faster
Suddenly you feel like
you are missing me..
Don’t think that I’ll didn’t miss you
Just look above the sky
My tears will fall like a rain
and drop on your cheek's
To say: hey, don't frown my sweet dreamy angel
cause I miss you too
and I am always here for you..
Someday whenever you are feeling
empty or feeling blue
Just look above the sky
then think of me and make a wish
That someday you and me
will be seeing each other again
Over the rainbow when there is a cloud’s
I will be sitting there waiting for you..

0 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day