Monday, June 27, 2011

Top commentor of the month : winner is goes to..


Kenapa mars mello pilih blog ni? sebabnya mars mello dah bagi tahu kat entry announcement tadi,
myhun pun setuju dengan keputusan yang mars mello buat ni..


I made this banner you can put this at the sidebar of your blog if you want..

Kepada RoseJohari Taniah!! Girl you won this contest and thank you so much for supporting my blog and for all your sincere comment is deeply appreciated.  Jangan lupa email kat mello alamat dan details pakai contact me form ya.. 





                                                                   

3 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Ken Wooi said...

ah.. not me ke? :P

Rose Johari said...

HA???? rose ker? biar betul mello?

Mars Mell-o said...

rose: yup girl you won!!! :D dont forget to mail me ur details.. hard to believe kan? but u really won and you deserves to won :)

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day