Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Birthday surprise from nuffnang


Oh, what a great day to start ahead just now I check my mailbox and I have receive an email from nuffnang! and guess what? I've been selected to receive FOUR (4) complimentary passes for any movie at TGV cinemas outlets! isn't awesome?  =D

Thank's TGV and nuffnang for making my birthday special yay!!



                                                                               

3 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Theeggyolks said...

i also want!!

Rose Johari said...

Wow! Bestnya! Bday rose hari tuh Nuffnang xde bagi pon...hehehe...

Mars Mell-o said...

rose: really? hehe mungkin sbb rose dapat banyak B.E kot ..mello pulak dapat ticket haha

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day