Monday, October 3, 2011

My romantic cat LOL


Kitty says: I'm like a mirrors to you ha ha ha you stand I stand too..
Cute couple =D
My romantic cat LOL

5 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Small Kucing said...

aw..great. They didnt fight. Some cats tend to fight.

Unknown said...

@Small Kucing AT first when i took hachiko home kitty seems a bit jealous haha but then after pujuk her many times the two become sweet couple rofl

FeeQ said...

Do let me know if u want let ur cat be photograph by me =) Currently I'm looking a nice cat for me to do a photoshoot. as collection =)

Small Kucing said...

suggestion : y now you start one more blogs special diary for meow?

Unknown said...

@Small Kucing ya..it's good idea i'll try to create a blog for my both meow thanks for the idea ha ha i actually already create a facebook page for kitty. :D but i think will make one like u said, :D oh now i have an additional blog to handle rofl..include this one now? i have 8 blogs! plus 1 = 9 =))

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day