Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Morning Glory

view from my bedrooms

Morning glory today is a great day woke up early in the morning and had my breakfast while watching TV my mind travel somewhere, I was thinking about something yeah.. I feel thankful for this feelings i have inside me, it is a gratitude and one should have that feelings with themselves. Thank you god for the miracle you given to me. :-)  

Anyhow, I thought of going out later I will bringing my kitty along with me he he guess it's been kinda long time didn't take her to "kai kai" LOL. One more thing I must not forget to buy her food it's finish liao, Oh later If i forgot sure my kitty will be very angry ha ha not only kitty even hachiko will mad at me too! Now I must go and fresh up myself so that I can get ready to go out. Have a wonderful day ahead.

0 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day