Thursday, October 13, 2011

I love vegetables and fruits

 

Maybe some of you probably wondering what type of  food i ate nowadays to replace the rice, fish and those kind of food that cooked with oil. 

1. caesar salad  - I love vegetables so much ya, and I'll chose this food to replace the rice because it's not a heavy meal and it does make me full although I only taken a small portion of it beside vege's is good for health.

2. Grapes -  they say fruit's is good for our body and i do believe that fruits can also gives us energy well I don't want to look pale and unhealthy though I'm on diet because no matter how skinny you are but when you are unhealthy it's no point to keep on dieting you may fall sick and I don't want that to happen to myself!

3. Apple - yeah  for a reason that I can't eat the same food everyday so to replace the grapes I ate apple instead besides from the vitamin i'll get from it, well apple is also a fruits like grapes and it will gives an extra nutrions to my body.  

Also dont forget drink water atleast 6 glass a day or 8 glass a day and try to take less taking of sugar drinks ya like soft drinks or anything that is sweet and etc. Otherwise it's no point to be on diet eh, the weight wont go down but go up ha ha..

6 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

SUE AMIERA said...

mcm sedap gak salad tu.....;)

Unknown said...

@SUE AMIERA ahahah mesti lah sedap :D makanan macam ni cepat digest :D kan..

Small Kucing said...

i love vege and fruits too but it depends on how it's cooked. Fruits i love persimon, mango and you know la...Durian lol

Unknown said...

@Small Kucing I know mamarazzi like durian very much ha ha i seen all your post about the durian season if i am not making mistakes all type of durian mamarazzi already tasted before!!! :P

anumuchan said...

love both too :)

Unknown said...

@アヌム ちゃん we have same favorite!!!

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day