Thursday, October 13, 2011

Boredom + Lazy



Muka baru lepas mandi ROFL rambut pun nampak basah sikit lagi.


Boredom and feeling lazy to blog  DUH!!!!!  Lately I'm busy going to swimming in the afternoon so I don't really have time to blog or look out for some fresh idea due to I've get tired too easily and at night I spend sometime with my meow - meow until fall asleep LOL. 

Anyhow the good news is I already lost 1kg  yay! It's 21days without eating rice I'm so happy finally but still not there yet I've gotta reach my target first only I stop the diet wish me the best ha ha ha..

2 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

anumuchan said...

kawaii nee^^

p/s: rasa blog ni macam berat sikit la..huhu

Unknown said...

@アヌム ちゃん thanks for letting me know but i have no problem with it he he he i think it's the connection right? make the blog slow to load.. mine satu kali click aje terus buka satu page.

I'l try to fix it ya ;D

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day