Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ms. happy me I wish, I wish, I wish

I hope this year will bring me more happiness, laughter, joy and more love from family and my hun also may god fulfill my dreams come true..


I wish, I wish, I wish..

4 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

The Advisor said...

Sayang dengan berkat izin dari ALLAH dan sokongan dari semua pihak abg will make sure this year will bring you more happiness, laughter, joy and love...as per my promised to you sayang i will love you forever and ever as long you love. I WANT TO BE BETTER MALAY MAN....muaaahhhhhhh

Unknown said...

I believe in you..i know you are a better malay man since the first time i saw you in our very first meet.. i heart u too..so be good always..

Small Kucing said...

and may all your wishes comes true

Unknown said...

thank you small kucing may it will come true !

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day