Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Justin bieber LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2011


Justin bieber LIVE IN MALAYSIA APRIL 21 , 2011

Guess who's coming to malaysia??........it's no other than justin bieber. At first I thought my hun didn't manage to buy the ticket coz he told me that all the ticket is sold out?? what the heck ha..ha.. then i was like ZOMG, and start grumbling blah blah to my hun cause he already promise me that we're gonna watch this concert together with my sister coz she really love justin bieber!! and surprisingly when we all back home my hun show the ticket to me LOL he really get me this time. HAHAHA well he just want to see how I reacted if he tell me that he didn't get to buy the ticket that's why he purposely said it so "surprise la sangat ek?"






ANYWAY THANKS TO MY WAKEY - WAKEY FOR BUYING ME AND MY SIS A JUSTIN BIEBER TICKET WHOA...SO HAPPY ROFL.




3 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Altered Minds Infiltration Rouge said...

tell me wats so good about this gayboy..
lol
=j

Unknown said...

u re so jealous ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Unknown said...

it's tomorrow hehehe

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day