Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Friday OH..friday but it's OK!!

My hun already called the doctor and make the appointment yesterday but the doctor say's she cant make it today then she told us to come on friday. For me it's okay i wait as long as my teeth wont give me problem of sleeping and eating i would delightly wait afterall today is already wednesday liao!! Just wait then ughhhh so far today everything is still under control theres no need to take the hammer and pulled my teeth out myself he he. Friday OH..friday but it's OK!!

2 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Altered Minds Infiltration Rouge said...

theres another way to loose that tooth..
tie up that tooth with a strong string at one end, then tie one end to the 2nd floor balcony.
after all is firm and tight,
jump..
=j
lol

Pete said...

Visiting the dentist.....ouch ouch!

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day