Saturday, January 22, 2011

You hold the key to my heart


To know exactly what you want is one of the hard things to do in ones life, I do not know why all this things is seem happening to myself perhaps It is just another cycle of life, yeah that kind of feeling’s which you can’t even tell or predict, nor to understand what it is. At times we feel alive and there are time we felt lost like there is something that is still missing in our life but what could it be? I guess I am just too emotional person sometime and yeah I admit it myself.

Although I had everything that I want most in my life even not all actually just some specific things but still I am having this kind of feeling’s sigh. Ever since my godmother passed away six years ago many thing are changing especially me yes it’s always been me. I try to be happy but I can’t it’s not like I don’t want to be happy like the others and the rest.

Not until when I met him everything has change and when I wake up everyday I feel glad to know that he is always there for me to guide me and hold my hand whenever I felt so down and empty he is there standing right by my side trying to cheer me up and making me happy to forget of all the worries that stuck like a glue inside my head. He never left me all alone, he is there for me every seconds and every minute whenever I needed him nor even once he give up on me and I feel very thankful to almighty god for giving us a chances to be together.
In this life all I want is for someone to love me with all his heart someone who is loyal to me and till only death do we part. Honestly I am tired of love games I had enough of it all I want is he who conquers all my heart no other than him that is he who holds the key to my heart cause without him my life would lost it’s meaning, without him I am nothing in this world because happiness is very long time had disappeared from my life, and without him I'm just another story who lost in the ocean of love.

My love I know you gonna read this, thank you for loving me from the bottom of your heart I’ve promise you that I will always love you as long as god still permits me to love.

2 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

The Advisor said...

SAYANG

I love you so deeply,
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice
And the way that we touch.


I love your warm smile
And your kind, thoughtful way,
The joy that you bring
To my life every day.

I love you today
As I have from the start,
And I'll love you forever
With all of my heart

Unknown said...

awhh hun..nice poem!! muacks..so touching..really love it..

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day