Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Just for baby kitty!!

SO.. tired went to shopping at pets wonderland mid valley just now I buy some toy's and stuff for baby kitty only for my baby huggy huggy love..
Voyageur travel bag
this bag too so pink!! he he he i bought this so i can bring her "kai kai" at the garden once awhile every afternoon so that she wont be bored with her master ROFL.

Baby kitty is a special baby.. We love her very much..
wow, all this toy's and stuff are for my baby kitty hopefully she like it and happy to have this from her master or else I take all back naa..baby kitty I'm just kidding!!
It's kitty diapers ROFL don't mind the pictures coz it can also be use for a cat aswell.
and I bought baby kitty a cribs and "DuoMax" look's cool right? it's an auto refill yaay!!

Thank's sweethuns..

0 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day