Saturday, January 22, 2011

Letter

Evening star

Please tell him

I want to draw your rays in his heart

Morning dew

Please tell him

That i would embrace tightly

The cuff of his cold

O heavens

I want to see his smile and touch his face

Then paint the most beautiful ornaments space

and represents to him


For this letter

I wrote just for him

My one and only beloved soul

though only a rather simple

So now let me express

the whole sense of love

I have in this heart

only for him.

2 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

The Advisor said...

The morning is just a few moments away. Go to sleep
and when you wake up, remember me as who is
always there for you and never let you down
With every breath I take
With every song in sing
I think about you
The love and care
With which you entered into my life
Sweetheart I love you so much from bottom of my heart

Unknown said...

so sweet..thanks for everything sweethuns.

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day