Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hello kitty OH hello kitty

Hello kitty OH, hello kitty my hun bought this for me in japan awhhh bukan yang made in thailand ataupun made in ayer hitam tu tau ha ha ha. At first thought he wouldn't be able to bought me this hello kitty doll due to his tight schedule but finally it's mine now!!

Mine..mine..mine LOL.

He also bought me this hello kitty T-shirt just for collection my hun told me that he wanted to buy me all the hello kitty stuff thingy but unfortunately time doesn't allow him to do so because he gotta check in at the airport or else he would missed his flight but it does not matter to me as long as he can come back to malaysia safe and sound is what i want most from him he he.

Arigato gozaimas sweetheart for this present =D

0 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day