Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bakso vs. lontong

view from thistel hotel
That's my lil sis pixies ni mell snap curi - curi ha ha ha she never let me captured her picture coz she is a very shy type of girl LOL
yang ni nama dia longtong this my 3rd time having this food my first time my hun made it for me..
Do i have to tell you how it taste like?? coz if it don't taste good my sis probably wont finish this bowl ROTBL i tell you what , she ate all of them aha finally!!

Breakfast kat hutan bandar jalan yahya awal ramai betul orang datang breakfast kat tempat ni tak kira cina,melayu,india macam - macam jenis orang yang datang tempat ni makanan dia pun ada bermacam jenis lain kali pergi johor nak makan kat tempat ni lagi yay!!

4 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Small Kucing said...

i think i prefer bakso than lontong

Unknown said...

both also really nice actually..if you dont use to ate all those food with "santan" hehe bakso will be the good choice..i never ate lontong before thats my 3rd times hahaha and i start to like it!!

The Advisor said...

sayang abg lebih suka lontong sbb tu makanan kegemaran abg dari kecil lagi bakso tu makanan org indon lontong tu makanan org johor

Unknown said...

i like keduanya sayang..nice =D and i like lontong yg sayang masak tu..

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day