Saturday, January 21, 2012

WHY?? FIP... It's a sad day for me...

It's a sad, sad, sad day........ my male kitten is sick!! already bring him to see the vet but the doc said his sickness cant be cured anymore he is very ill and has minimal breathing reserve. The vet told me that he had not much time left to live. It's sadden me, can't describe how i felt right now. My friend suggested me to get a second opinion, so i decided  to sent my male kitten to the pet hospital probably there he got chances to get cure.  I just can't give up on him and let him die. My sister also crying after hearing from the vet about the bad decease that infected "hachiko" the vet said it's FIP which means feline infectious peritonitis
Hopefully my male kitten will recovered soon please pray for him.. ;'( 

6 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Small Kucing said...

oh no....i am sorry to hear this

Nava K said...

Hi, I am so sorry to hear this and hope you can do the best for him.

Rose Johari said...

semoga hachiko cepat sembuh...

Unknown said...

@Small Kucing still feel sad everytime i look at him my heaart breaks... thanks for your concern mamarazzi..

Unknown said...

@Nava.K yeah nava and only can bring him to the hospital on the 26 of january... :( sadly his getting to thin now...

Unknown said...

@Rose Johari yeah rose mello pun harap macam tu juga... :(

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day