Monday, January 30, 2012

Note to self : Be thankful of what you have 27.1.2012


Dear GOD, thank you for making my dreams come true though it took sometime to make it happened but finally it does come true now!!

Dear GOD, I know and I do realize that I'm not a perfect person but I try my very best to be a good person and kind and I always will be true to myself.

Dear GOD, nobody in this world know's me better than you do and I'm thankful for everything and every happiness that you shower upon me and my soulmate, I'll promised myself to treasure every bit of it as long as i'm breathing.

Dear GOD, I believe that in this life happiness doesn't always come to us as we want it and that is why when we have it, we must grab it tight and never ever let it slipped from our hands, because I do know one thing for sure that once it fall apart it will never be the same again.

Note to self : Be thankful of what you have 27.1.2012 :-)

2 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Nava K said...

Very meaningful and just like you, I always look up to god and it so important in life to do so.

Small Kucing said...

me....i feel like that song....i dont feeling like doing anyting......

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day