Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Myhun gave me mr.teddy and a bunch of flowers

Look what I found here? he he.. I found mr.teddy bear on my memory card, I suppose to have posted this long time ago during the day when myhun give me mr.teddy however due to I was very happy on that day, I forgot to add this pictures on my blog awhhhh.. but it's not too late to appreciate what love's one had given to us right?? Myhun know's my favorite flower's he even memorize every colors of it, I'm so impress!!  He love's to send me this kind of stuff as a surprise ha ha ha, well if you all want to know how he gave mr.teddy to me? He didn't past it to me by hand, he asked the delivery to ding dong the house bell and sent me mr.teddy and this awesome flowers ROFL. What make me really surprise is when i open my eyes this teddy was already put nicely next to my bed.  Yeah, my sister put it there, and I bet my hun call her to do so cause myhun know's it's not easy to surprise me ekeke. Hun, I just want you to know that I deeply appreciate every single thing that you had given to me I heart you always..<3


2 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Small Kucing said...

awwww....the flowers are so colourful and pretty. So sweet of him

Unknown said...

@Small Kucing He is romantic !! that's why I love him :D

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day