Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New look











Just change my header and background how is it?  =D
Best view with Google Chrome

I'm making new header for this blog but it's not done yet no idea how to do it . For now I just park the header inside the folder ha ha.. I feel lazy probably is because I'm not in a mood of doing things.

OH I NEED SOME COLD WATER IN MY HEAD ZOMG



                                                                                         

5 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

The Advisor said...

MAKIN CANTIKLAH BLOG SAYANG NI.. KEEP UP SAYANG DO THE BEST OF THE BEST

Small Kucing said...

aiks terkejut see raining LOL

Ken Wooi said...

nice anime-looking character :)

Mars Mell-o said...

hun: thanks :D glad u like it :x

Mars Mell-o said...

small kucing: \m/ yip..hehehe raining in rainbow colors :P

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day