Sunday, July 17, 2011

Invitation from Nuffnang: BlackBerry PlayBook at KL convention centre


I'm so happy that was be the one among the 40 lucky Nuffnangers selected to attend the Blackberry Playbook workshop which is held at the KL convention centre HALL 4 16 july 2011. 
I cant resist to get myself one of this 7 inch multitaskting tablet OS smartphone!!

Tons of performance
Uncompromise web browsing
Stunning multi-media
More choice of applications

The perfect pair for my blackberry torch!!

 Maxis officially launched the BlackBerry Playbook where they have invited the media and bloggers to join them. 
Click here http://bit.ly/qADQ7l  to find out more about BlackBerry Playbook offer 


I'm one of the 40 lucky bloggers invited by Nuffnang to experience the Blackberry Playbook at the workshop event. But I left there early cause got something to catch up. But I'm happy that I got my time manage to attend the event that happening at the KL convention centre HALL 4 yesterday! =D


                                                   

2 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Small Kucing said...

OOo nuffnang also have this? I got invites from Maxis but didnt go

Unknown said...

small kucing: yes nuffnang have invite 40 lucky bloggers to attend the event!! hehe why mamarazzi didnt go? if not can see u there :D

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day