Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mixxx audio mixing software - Macbook pro


I was browsing some applications for my macbook pro at the "apple store" while I'm looking for some cool gadget to add on my macbook i found this awesome mixxx audio application. What attract me to install this software is first of all i dont have to pay for it, besides from i can have it for free I kinda attracted by the software program yup, It exactly look like a DJ monitor with two channel and also i can load the music instantly from my Itunes and start mixing! isn't awesome yes it is indeed!
To create a loops and re-mixing a song to different sounds and effect i use a Garage Band =D
I love this thing sooooo much. 
 
AudioCaptured, I've downloaded this for free at the apple applications store a cool recording gadget, I can record my voice with these application and mix them with my own music loops!


I dont know and can't  imagine how bored is my day will gonna be
without APPLE MACBOOK ROFL.

                                                                       

3 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Taufan Bin Ribut said...

terbaik ni ^_^


Entri terkini : Bro,gua pon pakai p1 wimax gak lah!
Entri sebelum :Aku vs Camera dan korang yang gile camera
Watch my video songs ^_^

The Advisor said...

Sayang nanti tolong download software ni kat macbook abg juga ye abg nak juga......muaaaahhhhh

Mars Mell-o said...

hun: nanti i download kan ya :P

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day