Wednesday, May 9, 2012

True FACT about cat - do you believe it? cause i believe it's true.


Kadang – kala kucing lebih memahami keadaan situasi tuannya jika, kita bersedih renungan sayu matanya kepada kita yang sedang menangis dia akan mengerak-gerakkan mata dan telinganya seolah-olah menzahirkan kata-kata yang dia memahami kita walaupun tidak dapat diucapkan oleh kata-kata. Kucing memang mengubat kedukaan. Betul tak? dia tahu bila tuan dia tengah bersedih. 


Because I believe it's a true fact it happen to me my kitty do have this kind of feelings. When I pretend to cry and when I act like I’m sobbing she will climb to my bed and go near to my face and wipe my tears with her paws, after that she will try to make me smile with her funny style, and here's I tell you what? she definitely make me laughing on the spot!! That is why I love my baby kitty so much no words can express my love for her she's the best thing that happen to me, thanks to myhun for this great present!! xoxo to myhun and kitty. XD


2 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Nava K said...

Your hun sure knows what makes you happy.

Unknown said...

@Navaneetham Krishnan Thanks nava!!! :D yeah, he never give up in making me happy..

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day