Sunday, May 13, 2012

An Angel To Watch Over Me - Happy mothers day!!




"An angel to watch over me"


She watched by my cradle through long, sleepless nights

She taught me to pray as she knelt by my side

She guarded my childhood, and all through the years

She echoed my laughter, she counted my tears
In the arms of my mother, I came to believe

That God sent an angel to watch over me


She taught me the meaning of courage and faith

She taught me to live with the Lord as my strength

She taught me to follow the pathway he marked

She guided my steps when the journey grew dark

And I know there were dangers that I could not see

But God sent an angel to watch over me

She taught me to serve with a spirit that sings

She taught me to seek after heavenly things

And because of her love and her kindness and care

Because of the place that I hold in her prayers

And because of her goodness, I still believe

That God sent an angel to watch over me..

To all the great mother's in the world happy mother's day!!

P/S: mama lynn this song is dedicated to you we love you always happy mothers day :)

0 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day