Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Camwhore with my Babykitty and MikeyTheLigraCAT


Mikey grew up so well!!! Just look at the big changed on him?? he used to be so small before and now he looks like a baby ligra!! LION + WHITE TIGER that's what my bestfriend from trinidad call him!! HAHAHAHA..
My funny pictures with my babykitty!! awhhh.. she was still small in this pictures..
And here's my baby latest pictures!! No edit - edit, my kitty say's IAMS original!! ooppp's I want some IAMS pleaseeeeeeeeee.... ROFL OH yeah, my babykitty like usual she never changed as she stay maintain as always forever young baby kuchi -kuchi!!! 

7 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Small Kucing said...

she is a beauty :)

Lee said...

Hi, your cat is really beautiful. I guess giving you lots of fun time too.
What kind of cat is it?
You have a nice day.
Lee.

Anonymous said...

mak kucinn i want!

Nava K said...

Original and cute all the way and well taken care by the owner.

Anonymous said...

mikey gemok!

Anonymous said...

kitty the queen

Anonymous said...

mak kucinn...after 6.5 days, i'will open it back ok

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day