Friday, July 13, 2012

The other side of me

My friend's say this picture look so mystical Oooo...really??  I had no comment LOL. But then on a second sight when I look at this picture It's seem's like I glow in the dark HUH.
I'm serious XD

OH ya,  I'm in a most view presentation of the week can't believe it though I just learn how to make this stuff, I didn't know that people would view it this much in 4days although i just posted it on july 8 and there's 2 people already downloaded it. Thank you all for reading it and for downloading it means alot!! :)


6 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Nava K said...

I like the the exotic look, I think the eyeliner makes your eyes so attractive. Thank you so much Ms for placing my link and logo on your blog. Sincerely and truly appreciate it very much.

Small Kucing said...

Terror. Mell-o so good with the computer stuff:)

Unknown said...

@Navaneetham Krishnan You're most welcome nava!! :D

Unknown said...

@Small Kucing he he mamarazzi im not so good yet still learning to improve.. :P anyway thanks for your compliments im blushing :D

Anonymous said...

haha


max peh

Anonymous said...

Pic no 2!!! I like

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day