Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Greatest Silence


His eyes and heart watching her but she don't come.
His eyes and heart calling her name but she don't come.
His eyes and heart waiting for her but she don't come.
His eyes and heart crying for her but she don't come.
His eyes and heart saying only her name but she don't come.
His eyes and heart loving only her but she don't come.


His stood alone in the darkest corner of his empty room and said to himself it's too late to regret. She's gone into a path with no more returns.


Silently he heard something a soft voice whispering. His quite unsure about what he hear, as he thought it's only a delusional that playing tricks with his mind.


A soft voice whispers again this time he was sure about what he hear it's a voice of someone that seem's familiar to him.


I'm here for you
I'm here I'll come to see you 

I'm here for you I'm here for you
I'm here just like I'll always do
I'm here for you to let you know
that I've never really left.


Although I've chosen the path with there's no more turning back but you can always whispers my name in silence when you needed someone when you needed a friend I will be there..



 --After hearing what the voices whispers to him in the air--


His heart stopped beating His eyes stopped blinking His brain starts thinking And said to himself. This is my hope to comes to you. So close but yet so far this is my dreams to look only you, his lips kisses directly onto the mobile screen which showing a photo of someone that he use to know.

He wanted to tell her something but he couldn't as his thought are always changing. He had no other choice than to whisper what he wants to say in silence.



--I know you had love with someone but all I know and could say is that I think of you why?? I don't know if you will hate me for this. I only now realize that I love you from my heart and a part of this piece of my heart there is a place for you--     

0 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day