Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 5 of fasting



Day 5 of fasting with my sissy - Just the two of us yeah so didn't cook any food at home. We went to the bazaar and buy the food back instead he..he..he whoa so many food right?? but me and my sissy only eat less some we kept for sahur time as we don't want to waste the food LOL.

I still have asam laksa waiting for me later Ooooo... can i finish it?? I'm too full now my sissy buy kuih some more and moise chocolate cake she put it in refrigerator i forgot to snap the pictures ROFL now the two of us can't move due to we ate too much of kuih after having rice ha..ha..ha

2 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Nava K said...

With all the food found at bazaars, sometimes there's no need to cook. Nice to hear that you kept the balance for sahur. I am drooling over the masak lemak, my fav.

Small Kucing said...

wah...can finish or not so much food :P

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day