Thursday, December 1, 2011

Love in december


Change my timeline cover to this wallpapers I find it look's kinda sweet so i'll choose this for my facebook timeline cover for now yeah!! it's love in december he he he.. I feel calm whenever I looked at this pictures =D

14 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Small Kucing said...

such sweet picture

Unknown said...

@Small Kucing yeah so romantic ha ha ha i love how they stare to each other :D

Punk Chopsticks said...

Looks amazing!! Ahahaha you are so creative and artistic x)

Nava K said...

Nice pic but I sure want to keep love for all the months and not only for December.

Unknown said...

@Punk Chopsticks he he yeah you're right about it i do love arts!! :P

thanks for coming by ya, wil visit u back!!

Unknown said...

@Nava.K he he ya me too i would like to keep the love for my entire life ha ha but i dont know what to called this wallpapers since its month of december now i called it love in december :P

nattashaevva said...

How are you there? If u dun mind add me up on bbm 222bbb65 :) now bb dah okay

Unknown said...

@nattashaevva i'm good..btw my bbm temporarily unable to use now.. till my wifi got fixed up.. :) btw i didnt delete you on bbm masih ada dalam contact list, it's just i cannot be active on bbm at this time, as i said connection problem sikit at my area here.

im okay no worry.. :) hope u too.

nattashaevva said...

I see u happy, okay nanti dah ok u add me ya. Macam mana i nak contact u? Ada ym?

Unknown said...

@nattashaevva you alrady got my YM right? yg zaarahjasmin tu.. buzz me up there when u online.. my ID zaarahjasmin yours ym apa??

nattashaevva said...

I terlupa password ym lama tu, huhu banyak sangat email, jap lagi i buat new id okay i add u k ;) xoxo

Unknown said...

@nattashaevva alright take care now.. :)

nattashaevva said...

Babe, on ym ;)

Anonymous said...

YM, messeger messeger =p

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day