Friday, October 29, 2010


I do whatever the voices in my head ask me to do..

Who do you think you are?


"His gone..no time to regret.."


When HE first met her HIS own soul was convinced that she is the one to share HIS soul with but now that HE was angry-then HE overlook the things that HE liked.

So-it is HE who ate too much, drink too much of her soul

HE drained her beauty..!!

"You are your own situation see the good in others so that you can find the good within yourself.."

“My men,and I we fight!Checkered fields of black an white day and night ! Our soul plunge into pools of deceit! Whispers of betrail-battles-brilliance-mixed of what will float this day checkmate; your thoughts are mine ..”

Why am I reposting this darn entry again..

Should I or Shouldn't I?

Should I be kind or Should I be heartless?

Why something good can hurt so bad?

But time is waiting and a girl has to do what a girl has to do is to tell them that sometime hurt comes from people one we love most
if we was nobody then we wouldn't get hurt.


(--and have you ever try to listen to the song the universe is singing? try it, its beautiful....--)


"How many really know what love is? millions never will, do you know until you lose it that it's everything that you are looking for..."

0 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day