Saturday, January 26, 2013

My menu for today sweet and sour chicken!!

I've done some cooking today he..he cooking experiment in the kitchen again and guess what did I cooked for dinner...?? I made sweet and sour chicken yummy!! My first experiment and never fail hahaha thanked god for it. 

My sister said she love it!! she love how it taste and how it cooked. At first she didn't want to eat due to she was still full with the food I cooked for lunch today. 


Then while i'm cooking the above meal, I told her to try how is it and guess what she said..?? YUMMY!!! can I have some of it sissy..?? OH sure why not dearie. HAHAHA.

4 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Anonymous said...

Yummmmy! Can you cooking this at my home ;)

Unknown said...

Sure babe why not!!! hahaha anytime sweety buzz me up when you are ready yippie!!

Anonymous said...

Ya sure!! Kita jadi chef, kita messy2 kan kitchen! Cant waitttt ;D

Nava K said...

Never made sweet and sour chicken before because my other half has diabetic, so he is afraid of anything with sugar.

Thanks for the idea. Will need to try this delicious looking dish for my friends. I love these flavors.

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day