Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Mellona shrimp soup with soo hoon that's what i called it!!


My meal for today, I called it mellona soup!! ha..ha..ha how does it look, better and eatable huh..?? It's me and my sissy invention the second time we made this though the first one is only vege soup a mixture of cabbage and mashrooms well it does turned out good as well and today i upgraded the recipe again from vege soup i added some shrimp, carrot, maggi stock, and soh hoon on it.  He he i will enlist the full ingredient next time.
My homemade Ginger chicken my upgraded version this is not my first time cooking this. If you asked me where did i learn to cooked it..?? My answer will be i use my imagination ROFL, by imagining all ingredient's before start cooking it and the above picture is what i came up, the taste turned out more better than the first made though HAHAHA.
But i won't deny that my inspiration in cooking is started when I often visitted Ms.nava K! blog I felt amazed looking at all her food's entry how colorful and beautiful the food look. Then one day i decided to made up my mind to cooked at home by trying some of Ms.nava-k recipe at her facebook pages though some of it look hard to make though but then i never give up yet, I try to imagine how to start cooking first and then by trying to recognize some of the ingredient which i never saw before and never know what it's called, I then wrote it down on a piece of paper and look for it at the hypermarket and then i start cooking and guess what i came up..??? wait let me add the photo below here.
The original recipe that i actually want to prepare is called Indian Okra Lady's Finger Curry By Ms.nava-k ). But then sissy insisted of adding chicken and so do myself cause i havent try cooking curry chicken without using coconut milk before this is my first time and it's Ms.nava k recipe, the last time i cook curry is like chinese style cooking i learned the recipe from a friend.  But for this one i follow the recipe of ms.nava-k all the ingredient's she mention in her blog post and it's good to know that the result and taste turned out yummy although i added some extra ingredient on it which is chicken and that is how it become a curry chicken with okra!! From that day onward i feel like cooking again and again and again he..he he..

Thank you Ms.nava-k for the inspiration. :-)

12 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Anonymous said...

You make me feel hungry.....

Unknown said...

misterikakjijah @ thank's babe he he he nanti i g rumah you kita masak masak!! hahaha..

Anonymous said...

Okay, lama kita tak masak2! Hehe dont forget for curry recepi,

Unknown said...

misterikakjijah @ haha worries la nanti i list down kan semua ya..!! kita masak apa yang tak pernah cuba lagi ROFL

Anonymous said...

Yezzaaaa! Suree.. ;))

Unknown said...

Nanti you dah ada time you bagi tahu i, okay.. Hahahaha tak sabar nak selerakkan dapur rumah u.. :P

Anonymous said...

Yummmmmmyyy! I love this!! Food for good health also

Unknown said...

hehehe yeah babe thank's for liking the food xoxo

Nava K said...

I am so trilled to see your recipe and picture of the mee hoon. Looks like you are fast catching up on cooking.

Thanks a lot Ms for mentioning in your blog. Appreciate it very much.

Nava K said...

Sorry I need to inform you that whenever I am in your blog, the mps3 automatically is downloaded and this time, its for 3 times. Please check and see.

Unknown said...

Nava-K @ Thank you for your compliment's about my food picture ms.nava =D I truly appreciate that too...

Unknown said...

Nava-K @ I'll check on the link ms.nava thank you for telling me.. the link is an auto download i guess, will delete that as soon i as find the cause..

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day