Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I love oil painting so so so much!!


I bought this oil painting, i love the art's the mood and feelings for this painting tell a thousand story just by looking at the pictures. Im gonna frame this and hang in my wall, cost me about rm400 for this after asking for some less. 

Next time i'm gonna buy some more any oil painting that interest me and keep it as a collection.
I kinda like ancient stuff and any ancient art's call me weird but it has become apart of me ever since now and then and it will carry on forever and ever babeh HAHAHA.

For this 2013 hobby i'm gonna start it by keeping oil painting as my collection and because i love arts!!



4 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Dora said...

nice! I the textures of it.. seem real and full of feelings

Happy New Year! HOpe 2013 will be an awesome year for you! :D

Nava K said...

Nice painting and the image is very meaningful. Happy New Year to you prettie.

Unknown said...

Dora@ thank you sweety happy new year to you too!!! yeah you're right the texture is full of feeling's :)

Unknown said...

Ms. Nava K@ Happy new year to you and family!!! he he he, oh yeah i think it's one of my fav oil painting i have keep 1 more inlcude this i have 2 now, and will keep more painting like this, thank you for your comment about this painting.

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day