Monday, January 28, 2013

My menu for dinner seafood mee hoon and sotong hitam

This is what i made for my dinner seafood mee hoon. My first made and thanked god the taste turned out sooo yummy!! I love how it's taste almost same like singapore mee hoon that's what my sissy said HAHAHA..  I enjoy cooking my own food this day that's what i've been doing for my time passed.  

This dishes called sotong hitam =D it's my sissy favorite she told me to teach her how to cooked this dish, oh ya.. the picture above she made it following my recipe ROFL.  She told me earlier that she really want to learned how to make this she said  ( mana tahu nanti esok akak busy kerja atleast dah tahu cara buat macam mana he..he ) Well done sissy i love that spirits!! keep it up.

2 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Nava K said...

Ohhhh!!! The mee hoon is making me tak tahan. But the sotong???? I have never made sotong hitam before. I think you should start sharing your recipes so that I can follow and try.

Lee said...

Hi Reisha, Wow! My kind of dishes. Reisha, someday, one day you are going to make a man very happy. He'll be proud to bring you home show his mummy.
And you later invite her over for dinner? Habis cherita! Ha ha ha, she'll nudge her son, "bila...."?
Not many young girls can cook like you.
Outstanding!
Have fun, and keep a song in your heart, stay beautiful.
Lee.

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day