Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm back - My first post for today is me and me again LOL


When i was 18teen (muka comot) still don't know how to apply make up, ok ..then when i grew up dah pandai sikit but prefer the light one yang tak heavy sangat..

But yesterday when i met with my cousin dia macam tak percaya and terkejut LOL cause the last time we meet is on years 2004 she told me that I look different tak macam sepupu yang dia kenal dulu she almost cannot recognize my face after so long didnt met up, lucky my aunt was there to convince her.. tak kan you tak kenal sepupu you sendiri?? lepas tu dia jawap my aunt.. dia masih tak percaya lagi till we both re-called back the old story about zaman kanak - kanak we all dulu baru dia percaya hahaha.


Few years back pictures and my latest pictures

Now here's the funny part most of my friends always get confuse with my pictures yeah, even my besty always told me that I look like a teenager on every pictures it doesn't matter if I put on make up or not but the funny thing I wanna say here is my friend always told that my face changes all the time HAHAHAHA. Then I asked her of all many many pictures and faces you have seen which one is my real look's??  wanna know her anwers??? wait a minute let me add another pictures here. =P (loadiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing)
Her answers is the last one below starting from the third horizontal right row, is my real face that's what she said HAHAHAHA, well if you ask me this questions?? did I go for surgery?? my answer to you is definitely NO cause I love the way I am.

Before my cousin leave to sabah she told me she's kinda jealous a bit of me cause even i'm already older than her but if to compare with herself she probably look more older than me as she compare me to her youngest sister as well. She told me that she just cant believe that i'm already 26yrs old cause as she see me and look at myself, she said I kinda look just like her age which is 18teen, then I told her not to feel bad about herself I try to cheer her up and tell her some advice, the best medicine is laugh and be happy love yourself and don't think so much about aging. The more you think about aging the more faster you get old. Think positive all the time and also dont forget to always dress yourself well which fit your looks that's all, after that she smile at me and say yeah, you are right from now on she will stop thinking of aging anymore. I'm glad to know that I made her happy and change her negative thoughts and thinking towards herself.

2 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Nava K said...

Age is just a number so I am with you that its all about how we feel and accept.

Unknown said...

@Navaneetham Krishnan yes nava, as i told her dont feel bad about how she look's she is wonderful they way she are.. :)

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day