Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I love music and i'm a universal listener I listen to all kind of song

My ORIGINAL CD collection. Most are english/latin/spanish/malay/japanese song. R&B, Hip Hop music, Rap, Pop rock, Jazz, Goth rock, Trance, House music, Acoustic, Classic, love song by 70's 80's 90's and etc..
( I got that 3 CD of orianthi when I went to her live concert in KL last time I got her autograph some more!! )

There are more cd's but dont know where it goes ha ha ha some of my "friends" borrow my CD alot, and some of them forgotten to return back the CD's to me. 


I sometime don't know what to say to them the only thing I can do is said never mind just keep it cause the next time i'll asked sure they will tell me same thing "alamak lupalah ROFL., but no worries I bagi ikhlas okay and no complain" he..he..he I'm not shy to say how freak and obsessed I am into music I was planning to keep more CD's any song that soothe my soul every time I listen to it, and if you asked me which from most of this CD's is my favorite?? my fave one is the red CD box myhun bought for me at singapore a years ago,  I love the track they have on the CD it's all jazz song jyeahh.. 

0 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day