Friday, May 3, 2013

Spicy sambal chicken - Meet - Long beans with coconut milk and chicken liver

This is what i made for my dinner just now spicy sambal chicken i cooked it for my mom and sissy mom asked me where did i learned to cooked it?? then i said. I've only learned it today a short while ago using my imagination and then I laugh so hard cause she couldn't believe that I know how to cook already cause the last time what she can remember is, I only know how to eat HAHAHAHA..
Long beans with coconut milk and chicken liver

I've 
inspired by ms.nava k recipe she made the same dishes like this but the one she make is mix with prawns so I only change the prawns to chicken liver the rest of ingredient's are same. 

3 ✿Have something to say? ✿:

Unknown said...

Iam hungry now tis tym of the nite lol

Unknown said...

U master chef lol

Nava K said...

Gosh, the sambal is killing me. I haven't had my breakfast and when the delicious sambal picture appeared, my stomach is rolling and rolling. Lovely flavors and cooked to perfection.

Post a Comment

   
 

Till The Shiny Day Copyright © 2013 Design by Riesha Myeiszell | Till the shiny day